Monday, September 14, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

This past weekend I went with my sisters to see this movie:

There wasn't a dry eye in the entire theater (men included) and Cameron Diaz was actually pleasant to watch! It was so good that it made me go out buy the book and now I can't put it down. The book is by Jodi Picoult and so far it is fabulous. I have only read one other book by her and it was just as good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is close with their siblings... just don't forget the tissues.



2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Teresa,
I've been reading the book, almost done, and I can't wait to see the movie. The book is really good. I was reading 19 Minutes by the same author and was planning to finish reading it on my honeymoon. Long story short, l lost the book and only got half way done, but it was also a really good book. I need to go buy it, and start it all over. I'm so glad you're blogging, I've enjoyed your posts.

Mike and Kim said...

Great Movie! I cried the entire time too and I also went with my sisters. I think that adds to it :)