Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Addiction Has Ended


We can now have our lives back.
Dave and I don't watch much T.V., in fact, we don't watch any T.V. really. But, we do have Netflix. We started Netflixing Prison Break and after watching the first disc of the first season (which is the best season by the way) we became 100% hooked. My friend Connie was nice enough to see how anxious we got when we had to return a disc and were without Prison Break for a whole 2 days so she let us borrow her seasons, one at a time. We didn't want to get carried away. I am not ashamed to say that I pretty much almost cried when it was over. Ok, maybe I am, please don't judge me.
Now we can, as Dave says, "get on with our lives". It is definitely bitter/sweet but our home has suffered from neglect so it's time to wipe away the tears (you think I'm kidding), roll up our sleeves and get to work.
Any suggestions for our next addiction? ha ha (we are giving ourselves at least 6 months to recoup)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Haha, try watching 24. My parents have all the seasons if you are interesed, but don't expect to do much with your lives beyond 24 for months cause there are like 8 or 9 seasons or something like that. But they are awesome! I have only seen to season 3 but that is just because I made myself not watch them so I wouldn't get sucked in. Wow, this is a long comment. love ya!