Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oakley, Idaho

Oakley, Idaho

Our trip in a few words:
Sunburn, small town, guns, 4-wheelers, games, moths, dutch oven cooking, swimming, cows, friends, family, shakes, broken down flatbeds = a darn good time!



I don't really know what made James want
to squish Lindsey's face but I thought it
was funny


Our friend Nick made a potato gun that we
took turns shooting... seeing as we were
in Idaho and all...


We had a few (or a hundred) moths in the
cabin that Dave and Nick took care of


Dave and Nick killed them,
and James M. cleaned them up









Nick and Kelly

I love, love, love Sue's face in this picture





James was nice enough to let us shoot his gun.
After watching Prison Break I felt pretty cool
shooting it... that was until I missed the target!
The Crew
Thanks James and Cindy for such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

What a fun time you guys must have had. Hope you guys are still doing well and having fun being newlyweds.