Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Because Cindy Tagged Me...

A: Addiction: Prison Break (but that will end tonight... I promise)
B: Breakfast (what you eat): oatmeal
C: Chocolate or Chips: Chocolate (peanut M&M's)
D: Dessert or Appetizers: Appetizers
E: Essential Items: Gold's Gym Pass (due to everything listed above)
F: Favorite Color: Green
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H: Hometown: Layton, Utah
I: Indulgence: Peaches
J: January or July: January - it's my birthday month
K: Kids: someday...
L: Life isn't complete without: Dave
M: Most exciting memory: so many to choose from but they all include Dave, and the time my family went to the Jazz/Knicks game and Jeff Van Gundy (head coach of the Knicks) waved at me... that was awesome
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 5 sisters and 1 brother
O: Oranges or Apples: apples (Fuji to be exact)
P: Phobias or Fears: drowning, being buried alive, losing a loved one.
Q: Quote: "When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power" -President Ezra Taft Benson (I keep this quote at my desk at work and refer to it often)
R: Reading: The Nursery Crime series by Jasper Fforde... very interesting and funny
S: Summer or Spring: Summer
T: Tag 6 people: Whoever likes to fill these things out
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I am extremely competitive... I hate to lose
V: Vacation I want to go on: Dave has been "homesick" for another cruise and I want to go to Greece so we are thinking of combining them... you know, kill two birds with one stone.
W: Walking or Running: Walking... I only run at the gym (sometimes)
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food: Mexican, sandwiches and fruit (quite the combination huh?)
Z: Zoo or Bowling: Zoo in the summer and Bowling any other time

No comments: