Thursday, September 3, 2009

Husband Tag

What is his name? David Spencer Carlson
How long have you been married? 2 months, 2 weeks and 1 day
How long did you date? Our first date was November 28th and we were engaged March 28th… so exactly 4 months
How old is he? 28
How old are you? 26
Who eats more sweets? We both eat about the same and are trying to cut back!
Who said I love you first? Dave, he said it while I was asleep and then 2 weeks later said it while I was awake… glad I heard that one.
Who is taller? Dave, by 6 inches
Who can sing better? Dave, believe me, you don’t want to hear me sing…
Who is smarter? Dave, he just has one of those minds that can comprehend everything…
Who does the laundry? We both do, but he lets me put it in the dryer…
Who does the dishes? Dave usually… he washes and I dry
His guilty pleasure? He likes to hide and try to scare me… makes me laugh every time.
Who mows the lawn? We don’t have one… but if we did he would do it for sure.
Besides you, who is his best friend? Scott

Who cooks dinner? We both do
Who drives? Dave. Whether or not he’s behind the wheel. He doesn't like when I stop at yellow lights... sometimes I secretly stop on purpose just to see his face in profile... It's so funny.
Who is more stubborn? Now, that is a toss up! I think probably me
Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me. We were watching “Some Like It Hot”… totally perfect!
Who asked who out first? Dave asked me out and we had an awesome time!
Who proposed? Dave… and again, it was perfect. All the ladies at work awed over the story and he was a hit!
Who has more siblings? Me- 5 sisters and 1 brother… he has 2 sisters and 2 brothers
Who wears the pants? Dave, but I pick them out
What is your favorite thing about him? He always makes me laugh… he’s so funny. He’s kind, caring and loves to flirt with his wife. He is my best friend and I love him very much!

No comments: