Monday, March 15, 2010

Primary Quotes

I teach the CTR 5 in our ward and I am convinced that I have the best calling! The kids in the primary are so cute and so teachable. Some of my favorite quotes so far...

Lesson: Joseph Smith at age 14 and his experience in the Sacred Grove.
CTR 5 boy: (wide eyes) "You mean it's true?!"
Me: "Of course it's true!"
CTR 5 boy: "You mean it really happened?!"
Me: "Yes, it really happened!"
CTR 5 boy: "Wow!"

Sharing Time: Each class received a scripture reference and had to pick the picture on the board of who in the scripture was speaking (i.e. Joseph Smith, Nephi, etc.) and tell of whom they were speaking of. After each class chose a picture a cute CTR 4 boy went to the front of the room to tell what all of the scriptures had in common.
CTR 4 Boy: (with the same or more conviction than any Apostle) "I Testify that each of these men were testifying of Jesus Christ"... it was enough to melt anyone's heart. (Remember, this kid is only 4!) He's going to make a great missionary one day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sweet!! I teach the CTR 4 class and they are the best!!