Monday, August 3, 2009

Wedding Day

Here are some random pictures from the wedding...
I haven't gone in to get any prints done yet (yes, I know... I'm a slacker)
Anyway... enjoy.



My dad (Gary) and Dave's dad (Steve) at the reception


Outside the temple... isn't he handsome?


All the girls



My cute niece Mary Alice (Malice for short... sorry Liz)


Dave's niece Liv... she is absolutely adorable


My nephew Tom... boys will be boys right?

The traditional removal of the garter
(sorry dad)


An all around perfect day...
P.S. I loved my flowers...




3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wicked cute! :)

Woolcott Family said...

It's Mralice, actually (as Tom would pronounce it...all squished together). No other shortening of the name is permitted - and the R sound is required - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I would say - Adorable, Charming, or Delightful Pictures! But you are in the dog house right now. So, I will only give you the two star blase "Cute Pictures" - on the photo blog rating scale, that is. Such rating will hold for two weeks until your "Malice" punishment is up and then it will return to a full rated Adorable!

kami said...

Fun pictures! I have to say that the garter removal was my favorite part of the reception. I wish you had a video of it to post. The expression on your face was priceless!