Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?

We have done a lot of 2 things this summer... moving (don't ask) and boating


I love this picture of Cindy... She's ready to pose at any moment. What a model!


We were invited a few times to go boating with Dave's friend Scott at Deer Creek. Each time we went the boat had mechanical problems and we had to call it quits after just a little while. We promise we weren't the cause of the problems... honest.


I love this picture of Dave and Scott. They loved to hit all the big bumps to see how high in the air they could go. Not only that but they would show off and switch spots on the tube. I think that was their way of saying that the boat was going too slow and to speed up! Let's just say they drank a lot of lake water...

I am kind of the opposite. I like the boat to go just fast enough that the tube moves but we don't bounce off... That is until it gets going and we get the hang of it. The following video is not for anyone who has a problem with motion sickness but it's hilarious and worth watching... oh Sue, where would we be without you?

2 comments:

Woolcott Family said...

Yesss!!! That is the video I have been dying to watch. Thanks for posting it.

Suzanne Bradshaw said...

Young lady.... this is NOT cool at all!! ah ha ha ha ha ha That was a fun time though! :) I can not believe you posted this though!!