Monday, August 10, 2009

July 4th - Bradshaw Family Reunion: Rupert, ID

Every other year we have the Bradshaw Family Reunion... it's kind of a big deal. We love it!!!

(Lindsey and I)


(Lindsey, Makayla, me, Dave, Cindy and James)

A challenge was extended to all those who could brave the "Mackay Well". If anyone knows my husband they know that he lives for challenges such as this. The water is freezing...


Dave did it so of course I couldn't let him have all the fun without me...

(Lindsey and I jumping into the well)

That water was freezing so I thought that since I did it once I was done... obviously I was wrong. Dave wanted to jump in together (this being his 3rd jump) so I went with him. Good thing that's over for a while... that water was cold!


Here are all the brave well jumpers. Mitch (the one with the t-shirt) was the first one in the well. He was off the truck and in the well before the rest of us could even blink.


We had a family shooting tournament

(I love this picture of my dad, Tom and John)



Uncle Layne arranged a "surprise" for the family by inviting their family friend to come and shoot an anvil up for us. If you ever wanted to see a 50 pound anvil shoot a hundred feet up in the air this was the place to be! Dave was picked to light the fuze... he loved it.

I couldn't pass up this picture... it's one of my favorites. This kid knows where he's going and he let's no man stand in his way...
We had such a good time and we look forward to the next reunion... 2011

1 comment:

kami said...

Dave and dares go hand in hand. I still think about him everytime I see salsa. What a nut you married!!! Fun kid!