Thursday, September 22, 2011

6 Months

Bailey turned 6 months on the 18th. It's hard believe my little munchkin is already 6 months old! We had her check up yesterday and she is super, super little. Here are her stats:

Head: 2 percentile (15.1 in)
Height: 23 percentile (25 in)
Weight: 1 percentile (11.9 lbs)

We need to go back in December to make sure that she is still growing but I don't know what else to do to make my baby gain weight! Does anyone know of any tricks? I'm getting a little concerned. She loves to eat but she's also super active. Her legs are constantly moving so she's probably burning as many calories as she's taking in... lucky.

Anyway, my sister just gave me some pictures of Bailey that were taken at our family reunion in July. Thanks Liz and thanks Lindsey for taking them! Maybe one day I will not be so lazy and download my pictures from my camera. Enjoy!














2 comments:

kami said...

What a cute little family!

My friend had a little girl that was the same as Bailey. Couldn't gain weight and was super active. She ended up having to add butter and oil to her baby food, cereal, and bottles. She also gave her a lot of little meals several times during the day. She also HAD TO wake her up twice during the night to feed her. They met with a dietitian to get more ideas. She finally started to gain weight but it took weeks of this feeding schedule and routine before they saw results.

Hang in there and good luck. The alternative is not fun...

Mike and Kim said...

She is adorable and I can't believe she's already 6 months! I'm sure that would be so frustrating to not have her gaining weight. My advice is just listen to her Dr. and what he/she suggests. Wish I knew what to do in that situation. But, I'm sure she will be just fine and you guys will figure it out. She's a doll!