Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tea Party

A couple of weeks ago my mom, sisters and some friends and I all got together to see The Help. All but two of the nine us had read it and loved it so we of course we had to see the movie. I think it is safe to say that we all loved it!



(image courtesy of google images)


But before the movie we had a ladies luncheon / tea party. My mom let us use her china and the table decorations are courtesy of Lindsey. (Can I quickly just say that I love my sisters! They come up some fun ideas!)



Our menu consisted of:

lemon water, mini sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, lemon squares, butter cookies and of course deviled eggs.



And no, in case you were wondering, there was no chocolate pie. :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Um, that is pretty much the coolest thing ever! Oh man, I miss you!!!

Mike and Kim said...

That is a VERY good movie. I cried a lot in it. And I do agree that you have amazing sisters. :)

Julie said...

So cute! I still haven't see that movie but I loved the book.