Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baths, Pigtails and Father's Day

I finally downloaded some pictures from our camera so I thought I'd put up some cute pics of Bailey. She gets more and more personality everyday and it's so funny how much she loves her baths! She gets so excited and kicks her legs the whole time.





We tried some pigtails one day and they were cute. She reminded us of Boo from Monster's Inc.


This year Dave got to celebrate his first Father's Day. Our ward had the Primary kids decorate some material in the shape of ties. They passed them out before Sacrament Meeting and all the father's wore them throughout church. It was really cute.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for your comments on our blog. It was so great to see you at the wedding too! I wish we could have talked more and I didn't ever see your little girl. She is so cute and I love all the pictures you post of her.