Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 1/2 Months

OK, so I stole this picture from my sister's blog. Sorry Liz, but it was too dang cute and I love looking at it!

Anyway, my baby is now 3 1/2 months old and getting to be more fun every day! She has recently started scooting herself backward or to the side while she lays down and plays on her playmat. She's growing up too fast.

Some quick Bailey facts:

Loves:
Chewing on her Hands
Singing Songs (especially Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam)
Taking a Bath
Stroller Rides
Making Noises (or as Dave calls it, Squalking)
Talking
Her Pacifier
Sitting up
Her Playmat
Eating

Doesn't Love So Much:
Getting Dressed
Waiting for a Bottle

1 comment:

Woolcott Family said...

She is adorable! I love that picture, too - just take a look at those perfectly curled eyelashes!