Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 1/2 Months!

I started back to work on Monday and I've been a little bummed about it. It's nice to get out of the house and get dressed up but I miss my baby! I took this picture of her with my phone the other day and she started to yawn right as I took it and it made me laugh. I just love this girl!



She is 2 1/2 months now and I forgot to document her 2 month check up.

Weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz. - 3rd percentile
Height: 22 inches - 34th percentile

I was a little concerned that she is only 1 lb and 2 oz. heavier than her birthweight but the doctor thinks she is just going to be little. She loves to eat but she's just long and skinny (which she most definitely gets from the Carlson side). :)

1 comment:

kami said...

She definitely is a Carlson. I think they only come in one size...Tall and Skinny!!! Just wait until you have to buy her pants when she's older. Makes shopping difficult sometimes.

I was so happy that she was awake and ready for cuddles when we saw her last week. She's so tiny and we just couldn't get enough of her.